missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Corning™ Laminin, Mouse
Promotes cell adhesion, migration, growth, and differentiation, including neurite outgrowth
Manufacturer: Corning™ C354232
- Used as thin coating on tissue-culture surfaces or as soluble additive to culture medium.
- Major component of basement membranes
- Tested for ability to initiate neurite outgrowth of NG-108 human neuroblastoma cells
- Found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Source: Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
- Purity: >90% by SDS-PAGE (contains entactin)
|1 to 10μg/cm2|
|Promotes Cell Adhesion, Growth and Differentiation, Migration, Including Neurite Outgrowth|
|Frozen in 0.05M Tris HCl, 0.15M NaCl pH 7.4|
|>90% by SDS-PAGE|
|Engelbreth Holm Swarm (EHS) Mouse tumor|