Corning™ Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions. Corning™ Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C430487
Vial, Cryogenic; Corning; Internally threaded; Polypropylene; Sterile, certified nonpyrogenic and Dnase/RNase-free; Graduated; Self-standing; Can be locked into cryogenic rack and tray; Silicone washer for secure seal; Conical bottom; 1.2mL
- Internal threading
- Black graduations and large marking spot for easy measurement and sample identification
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Withstands temperatures as low as -196°C
- Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic racks for single-handed manipulation
|Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase/RNase-free|
|Silicone washer for secure seal, 50-position polyfoam rack with each case for easy carrying|
For a limited time, buy one case of Corning™ CoolCell™ Containers and one case of Corning™ Cryogenic Vials and get a second case of Cryogenic Vials at no additional cost.