Corning™ CellBIND™ HYPERStack™ Culture Vessels
Closed system that allows fluid manipulations to occur through preassembled tubing sets
Manufacturer: Corning™ C10012
Closed System for High Yield Cell Growth
Introducing the next generation in Corning’s High Yield PERformance (HYPER) platform – the Corning HYPERStack cell culture vessel. This product line combines the best of two Corning products: the Corning CellSTACK™ culture chamber and the Corning HYPERFlask™ vessel. The utilization of the proprietary gas-permeable film technology provided in the format of the CellSTACK culture chamber allows the HYPERStack vessel to be the most efficient, scalable cell culture vessel for adherent cell culture available today.
Features and Benefits
- More cells – 2.5x more cells per volumetric footprint
- Closed system – no open fluid manipulations
- Scalable product – multiple size offerings
- Ergonomic design – easier manipulation
- Fixed media volume – 0.2 mL/cm² fills vessel for optimal handling
- Innovative assembly – no adhesives, low particulate
- Less volumetric waste – less waste per growth area lowers overall costs
Surface Treatment Guide
The Corning CellBIND surface is designed to enhance cell attachment and increase cell yields. This enhanced surface treatment can often improve cell attachment of loosely adherent cells and maintain growth in reduced-serum or serum-free conditions. Alternatively, a Non-CellBIND option (named as Untreated) can support conventional cell attachment and allow for a faster and gentler harvest procedure (i.e., growing and harvesting cells for downstream assays).
For more information, please refer to the Corning™ CellBIND™ Surface Brochure in the resource tab on the product pages below.
Select HYPERStack video protocols available at www.corning.com/HYPER'
|Gamma sterilized to SAL 10-6 standard|