Corning™ HYPERFlask™ M Cell Culture Vessels
Designed specifically for manual use, high-yield and high-performance. Specifically designed for manual use. Corning™ HYPERFlask™ M Cell Culture Vessel uses a multi-layer gas permeable growing surface for efficient gas exchange.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C10034
Flask, Cell Culture; Corning; Rectangular; HYPERFlask M; Manual use; CellBIND gas permeable surface; Polystyrene; Cap: Plug seal, HDPE; Cap Color: Orange; Neck: Straight; Working Volume: 560mL; Sterile; Growth Area: 1720cm2; 4/Bag; 24/Cs.
The novel Corning HYPERFlask cell culture vessel offers 1720cm2 growth area in the footprint of a traditional 175cm2 flask.
- Adapter Grid: design allows for faster filling and emptying while reducing foam generation
- Serial Number: each individual flask is traceable by a serial number that can be read by the unaided eye or by a handheld barcode reader
- Innovative 10 Layer Design: 10 interconnected polystyrene growth surfaces
- Optimal Growth: Corning CELLBIND™ surface-treated gas permeable polystyrene for superior cell attachment and growth
- Increased Cell Yield: 10-fold higher cell yield increases productivity and capacity
- Time and Space Savings: Reduce processing time and incubator storage space by handling one flask compared to 10 traditional 175cm2 flasks
- Made with Class VI Materials: molded and assembled in a Certified Class 100,000 cleanroom