Each slide is manufactured with quality materials, then visually inspected and subjected to a rigorous cleaning process. A proprietary coating process causes the Gamma Amino Propyl Silane (GAPS) molecules to bond covalently to the glass surface, leaving positively charged primary amine groups free to attract the negatively charged sugar phosphate backbone of cDNA.
- Ultralow fluorescent background lends superior sensitivity
- High DNA retention provides maximum signal strength
- To facilitate data tracking, slides are available with small bar codes traceable to manufacturing lots
- Every lot of slides is tested to ensure superior performance
- Dimensions: 25 × 75mm
- Each slide is precisely packaged in a container that protects its surface during shipment
|For microarray performance|