Corning™ Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions. Corning™ Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C430659
Vial, Cryogenic; Corning; Polypropylene; Externally threaded; Black graduations; Large white marking spot; Sterile; Silicone washer for secure seal; Round bottom; Self-standing; 2.0mL; O.D. x H: 12.7 x 48.7mm
- External threading
- Black graduations and large marking spot for easy measurement and sample identification
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Withstands temperatures as low as -196°C
- Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic racks for single-handed manipulation
|Silicone washer for tight seal, 50-position polyfoam rack with each case for easy carrying|
For a limited time, buy one case of Corning™ CoolCell™ Containers and one case of Corning™ Cryogenic Vials and get a second case of Cryogenic Vials at no additional cost.