Corning™ Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters
Designed for use on glass or polystyrene media bottles with 33 and 45mm neck sizes. Corning™ Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters are ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C431117
Funnel, Filter; Corning; For vacuum filteration; Bottle top; Polystyrene; PES membrane; Sterile; Nonpyrogenic; Yellow PE adapter; Hose connector; Fits 33mm dia. Neck; 63 x 63mm square filter w/33.2cm2 area; Capac.: 500mL; Pore size: 0.22um
- Systems are individually packaged, gamma radiation-sterilized and certified nonpyrogenic
- Imprinted with membrane material and pore size
- Color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification
- Choice of membrane media: Cellulose acetate (CA) for low protein binding; Nylon (NYL) for low extractables; or polyethersulfone (PES) for fast flowrates and low protein binding
- Tissue culture compatible
- Heat-sealed to the support grid to maximize flowrate and reduce foaming and protein denaturization
Note: Not for parenteral use
|Bottle Top Vacuum Filter|
|Square membrane filter, graduated funnel of clear polystyrene with polyethylene neck yellow adapter, and tubing adapter|
|Ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions|
|3.3cm bottle neck|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.