Corning™ Disposable Roller Bottles
Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene for excellent visibility and tissue culture-treated for optimal cell attachment. Corning™ Disposable Roller Bottles allow Initial scale-up of adherent cells with intermittent exposure of cells to the air and the media.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C430195
Bottle, Roller; Disposable; Polystyrene, Tissue-culture treated; Sterile; Surface Area: 490cm2; 1300mL; Standard cap; 40/pk.
- Bottles are manufactured from virgin polystyrene, caps from high density polyethylene
- Both resins meet the USP Class VI requirements for plastic containers and closures
- Seamless, one-piece construction reduces the chance of damage from accidental drops
- Extra-large neck permits easy access to interior
- Ungraduated and comes with a plug seal cap
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
|43.9 oz., 1300mL|
|Tissue culture treated|