Corning™ Disposable Roller Bottles
Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene for excellent visibility and tissue culture-treated for optimal cell attachment. Corning™ Disposable Roller Bottles allow Initial scale-up of adherent cells with intermittent exposure of cells to the air and the media.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C430699
- Bottles are manufactured from virgin polystyrene, caps from high density polyethylene
- Both resins meet the USP Class VI requirements for plastic containers and closures
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- One piece seamless construction with printed graduations
- Printed lot numbers to aid in product traceability
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and nonpyrogenic
|Tissue culture treated|
|165 oz., 4900 mL|
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.