Corning™ CELLSTACK™ Culture Chambers
Featuring USP Class VI polystyrene construction for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength. Corning™ CELLSTACK™ are available in five sizes and with two unique surface treatments in addition to the standard tissue culture treated surface.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3330
- Two generous 26mm filling ports provide direct access to chamber bottom and flexibility for sterile filling and emptying
- Standard 33mm threaded caps have 0.2μm pore nonwettable membranes sealed to caps—allowing gas exchange, preventing pressure buildup, and minimizing risk of contamination
- Choice of surface treatments: standard Tissue Culture Treated Surface, CellBIND Surface and Ultra-Low Attachment Surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Leak tested
- Corning CellBIND™ surface treatment improves cell attachment leading to increased cell growth and yields and provides more consistent and even cell attachment. Surface helps adapt cells to reduced serum or serum-free conditions, requires no refrigeration or special handling and is stable at room temperature.
- Ultra-Low attachment surface features a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment and minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
|4.22 to 6.42 oz.|
|125 to 190 mL|
|USP Class VI|