Corning™ cellgro™ Cell Culture Grade Water Tested to USP Sterile Water
High quality water for use in cell culture applications. Corning™ cellgro™ Cell Culture Grade Water Tested to USP Sterile Water are used in preparation of purification and chromatography buffers.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 25055CV
Reagent, Laboratory; Corning; Cellgro; Water; Distilled; Deionized; WFI grade quality; For validation and purification; 6 x 500mL
- Tested to USP monograph for sterile water for injection (WFI)
- Ideal for the preparation of reagents, rinsing glassware and plasticware, and other molecular biology applications where RNase, DNase, and Protease-free water is requiredFree of any added components
- No toxic agents, including DEPC, are used, eliminating possible interferences with enzymatic reactions
- Endotoxin levels ≤0.025EU/mL
- Available in product sizes ranging from 100mL to 200L
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.
Buy 3 Cases of Corning™ cellgro™ Media and Reagents, and get one complimentary case.