Corning™ DMEM with L-Glutamine, 4.5g/L Glucose and Sodium Pyruvate
Subsititution of Pyridoxine HCl for Pyridoxal ensures improved stability over original formulation. Corning™ DMEM with L-Glutamine, 4.5g/L Glucose and Sodium Pyruvate is hybridoma tested.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 10013CM
Media, Cell Culture; Corning; Dulbecco's modification of Eagle's medium; With 4.5g/L glucose, L-glutamine, and sodium pyruvate; Size: 6 x 1L
- Modification of Basal Medium Eagle (BME) containing four-fold concentrations of the amino acids and vitamins found in BME
- Original formulation was used to culture embryonic mouse cells
- Has been modified to support variety of normal and transformed cells, such as primary cultures of mouse and chicken cells
- Formulations can differ in amount or absence of components such as glucose, sodium pyruvate, sodium bicarbonate and L-glutamine
- Osmolality: 335±mOsm/kg H2O
- Mycoplasma: Tested Negative
- Sterility: Pass
|L-Glutamine, 4.5g/L Glucose, and Sodium Pyruvate|
|6 x 1L|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.