Corning™ cellgro™ Basal Cell Culture Liquid Media - DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix
Used for culture of epithelial, endothelial, and granulosa cell types under low serum conditions. Corning™ cellgro™ Basal Cell Culture Liquid Media - DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix has low levels of endotoxin, and absence of contamination.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 10092CV
Media; Cell Culture; Corning; Cellgro; Dulbecco's Mod. of Eagle's Medium (DMEM)/ Ham's F-12 50:50 Mix; 1X; w/L-Glutamine and 15mM HEPES; Sterile; IVD product; 6 x 500mL; 6/Pk.
- Modification of Basal Medium Eagle (BME) containing four-fold concentrations of the amino acids and vitamins found in BME
- Fifty-fifty mixture of DMEM and F-12, originally formulated for rat neuroblastoma cells and MDCK cells
- Serum-free growth may be possible with appropriate protein supplements
- Ham's F-12 media is based on Ham's F-10 medium with increased concentrations of choline, inositol, putrescine, and several amino acids
- Formulation of DMEM/Ham's F-12 contains L-glutamine
|DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix|
|7 to 7.4|
|2° to 8°C|
|L-Glutamine and 15mM HEPES|
|To assess growth promotion and cytotoxicity characteristics|
|6 x 500mL|
Buy 3 Cases of Corning™ cellgro™ Media and Reagents, and get one complimentary case.
For a limited time, when you buy three cases of Corning Classical Media from the list below, you’ll get a fourth case (of equal or lesser value) at no additional cost.