Corning™ CellBIND™ Surface Culture Dishes
Manufactured from optically-clear virgin polystyrene for excellent visibility. Corning™ CellBIND™ Suface Culture Dishes are treated for optimal cell attachment to help cells adapt to reduced serum or serum-free media.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3295
- Corning™ CellBIND™ surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface dishes feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation
- 10 dishes/bag are available for 100 mm dishes (Cat. No. 430293)
- 245 mm square dishes offer 500 cm2 growth surface
- Stacking beads aid in handling
- Vents provide consistent gas exchange
- Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
Dish style (mm) = actual growth surface diameters: 35 mm dish = 34.4 mm; 60 mm dish = 52.1 mm; 100 mm dish = 83.8 mm; 150 mm dish = 139.1 mm.
Cat. no. 431110, Square dishes with interior bottom dimensions of 224 x 224 mm.
|Cell Culture Petri Dish|
|6.3 mL (Well)|