Corning™ Basic Fibroblast Growth Factors (bFGF), Human Recombinant
Isolated from pituitary glands
Manufacturer: Corning™ C356060
A broad range of highly purified natural and recombinant lymphokine and growth factor biochemicals designed specifically for use in basic cell biology research.
- Products are tested for biological activity in appropriate assays, such as the ability of growth factors to stimulate proliferation or DNA synthesis
- Lymphokines and growth factors are also sterile filtered generally using a 0.2μm membrane
- Tested for the presence of bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma
Specification sheets include detailed information on quality control testing, product source, storage, stability and recommendations on proper experimental concentrations.
- FGF is supplied lyophilized, bFGF in 3.6mM Tris, PBS pH 7 buffer
- bFGF (human) is lyophilized
|Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor|
|Useful for the maintenance and differentiation of sympathetic and sensory neurons, as well as neuronal cells in-vitro|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
|Lyophilized from phosphate buffered saline, carrier free, reconstitute in dH2O or serum-free medium|
|5 x 10μg|