Corning™ 1536-Well Tissue Culture-Treated Polystyrene Plates
Features excellent signal dynamic range due to low background fluorescence and enhanced signal intensity. Corning™1536-Well Tissue Culture-Treated Polystyrene Plates provide superior flatness which minimizes variability within a plate and between plates.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C4561
Microplate, Assay; Corning; 1536 Wells; TC-Treated; Sterile; Cyclic olefin copolymer; Smooth top; Clear flat bottom; Low base; No logo or lettering; With barcode; Without lid; Black; Well Volume: 12.5μL; 20/Pk.
- Flat bottom wells are compatible with automated dispensers including the PerkinElmer FlexDrop™
- Working volume of up to 10μL
- Available untreated, with nonbinding surface (NBS™), or tissue culture treated
- NBS microplates are ideal for homogeneous assays with “sticky” enzymes or for reducing nonspecific binding to microplate wells
- Ensures compatibility with most bar code scanning and software systems
- To avoid mix-ups, the surface treatment of the microplate wells is easily identified in the human readable portion of the bar code (NT = not treated; TC = tissue culture treated; NB = nonbinding surface)
- Labels applied to all four sides of the plate
- No sequence number duplicates
|1536-Well Assay Microplate|