Contec™ Edgeless™ Mop Handle with Frame
Integrated handle and frame is convenient and economical. Contec™ Edgeless™ Mop Handle with Frame are designed exclusively for Contec™ Edgeless™ Mop Heads.
Manufacturer: Contec™ A71612
The Edgeless™ Mop Handle with Frame is part of the Contec™ Edgeless™ Mopping System—the cleanest floor mopping system available for critical environments. The system is designed for semiconductor, pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries for lab clean up and process area cleaning. Mop heads are designed to meet general purpose cleaning needs in ISO Class 3 or less critical environments and are available in a wide variety of models to meet different cleaning needs. Edgeless™ or QuickConnect™ handles, frames, adaptors and bucket systems are available separately to complete the system.
- Integrated handles include mop head frame for convenience
- Stainless steel option is autoclavable and ideal for sterile areas
- Fiberglass option is lightweight and perfect for non-sterile areas
- Available in one or two pieces
- Two-piece handle breaks down for easy autoclaving
|Designed for use with aqueous solutions containing cleaning agents and disinfectants; compatible with wide range of chemicals|
|Fiberglass Mop Handle|
|Contec™ Edgeless&trade Mopping System|