Contec™ Amplitude™ EcoCloth™ Cleanroom Wipes
Feature enhanced sorbency and economical performance due to light weight construction. Contec™ Amplitude™ EcoCloth™ Cleanroom Wipes exceed comparable standard weight cellulose/polyester wipes in absorbency. They are ideal for the wipe down of products prior to introduction into the cleanroom.
Manufacturer: Contec™ AMEC0001
- Made of strong and durable polyester/cellulose hydroentangled nonwoven fabric
- Economical, lightweight wiper ideal for wiping and absorbing spills in cleanroom environments; excellent for use in less critical applications
- Exceptionally absorbent in terms of weight-to-capacity ratio
- Low levels of particles and extractables
- Double packaged to preserve product integrity
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 6 and above cleanroom environments
- General purpose cleaning in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, and similar industries
- Designed for nonabrasive applications
Basis weight: 54.2g/m2.
|Intrinsic: 6.4mL/g; Extrinsic: 356mL/m²|
|ISO Class 6|
|Amplitude™ Ecocloth cleanroom wipes|
|4 x 4 in. (10 x 10 cm)|