Cole Parmer Masterflex™ Norprene™L/S™ High Performance Precision Pump Tubing
Use this tubing for pressure/vacuum applications. Cole Parmer™ Masterflex™ Norprene™ L/S™ High Performance Precision Pump Tubing is ideal for applications requiring excellent chemical, heat, ozone and ultraviolet (UV) light resistance.
Manufacturer: Cole Parmer 0640424
Tubing, Precision pump; Cole Parmer; MasterFlex L/S; Autoclavable; Norprene Black; Thermoplastic elastomer; Firm; 50 ft.; -59deg. to +135deg.C (-75deg. to 275deg.F); Fits Masterflex pump head; Size 24Choose High Performance tubing for applications involving pressure, suction lift, viscous fluids or long tubing life.
- Thicker wall compared to Precision pump tubing
- Nonconductive and heat-sealable
- Non-aging, non-oxidizing, with superior acid and alkali resistance
- Opaque black
- Complies with NSF, REACH, RoHS
- Up to 10,000 hours of tubing life
|2.8 to 1700mL/min|
|–51 to 132°C|
|For applications requiring excellent chemical, heat, ozone and ultraviolet (UV) light resistance|
|Norprene (A 60 G)|