Cole Parmer Masterflex™ Peroxide-Cured Silicone L/S™ Precision Pump Tubing
Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex™ pump with this silicone pump tubing. Masterflex™ Peroxide-Cured Silicone L/S™ Precision Pump Tubing provides accurate, repeatable flow. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food applications.
Manufacturer: Cole Parmer 9640025
Tubing, Pump; Cole Parmer; MasterFlex; L/S Precision Tubing; Precision Silicone (peroxide) Tubing; L/S 25; I.D. 4.8mm; 25 ft.
- Manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match L/S™ pump heads, ensuring accurate, repeatable flow and long tubing life
- Pump tubing is factory-tested and optically inspected to provide the best performance from your peristaltic pump
- Greater physical compression capability
- Economical, longer tubing life
- Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic.
- Odorless and nontoxic; no taste imparted to transported fluids
- Resists fungus growth, weather, ozone, corona, radiation
- Excellent compression strength (L/S 15 and L/S 24 have greatest compression strength)
- Soft, translucent material
- Potential outgassing of peroxide products
- Temperature Range: -58° to 446°F (-50° to 230°C)
|USP Class VIFDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Exceeds 3A sanitary standards European Pharmacopoeia (EP)|
|1.7 to 1000mL/min.|
|CO2: 25,147, O2: 4715, N2: 2284|
|-50 to 230°C|
|Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food application|
|-58 to 446°F|
|29 ft. Water|