Fisherbrand™ Clear Graduated Glass Bottles with Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Cap
Multipurpose containers for use with biological and pathological specimens. Fisherbrand™ Clear Graduated Glass Bottles with Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps can also be used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ ALP263489
AC Round, Graduated; Fisherbrand; Clear; with white Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl lined cap attached; 8oz., 240mL; 58-400; 24/Cs.
- Graduated in both milliliters and ounces
- Clear (flint) glass bottles are designed with a slight shoulder for easy pouring and handling
- Wide mouth facilitates easy mixing, handling, and transfer of contents
White Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps
- Polypropylene Caps are known for good impact strength, durability, cost effectiveness, thermal resistance, and pliability
- Caps are autoclavable
- Liner is made of a vinyl coating applied to high density polyethylene coated paper and then it is laminated to pulpboard