Fisherbrand™ Graduated Glass Bottles with Black Phenolic Rubber Cap
Multipurpose containers for use with biological and pathological specimens. Fisherbrand™ Graduated Glass Bottles with Black Phenolic Rubber Cap is also used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ ALP263474
AC Round, Graduated; Fisherbrand; Clear; With black Phenolic Rubber lined cap attached; 2 oz., 60mL; 38-400; 48/Cs.
- Graduated in both milliliters and ounces
- Feature a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body
- Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents; clear (flint) glass is appropriate when visibility is important but protection from UV rays is not necessary
- Environmentally sensitive bottles help eliminate waste and help to insure product integrity for long term storage
- Liner exhibit good resiliency and resistance to moisture vapor
- Closures provide consistent adherence to close dimensional tolerance
- Liner is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use
|2 oz., 60mL|