missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Learn More
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing

Chromic Acid, Certified, 10.0% (w/v) ±0.5%, LabChem™

Manufacturer:  Lab Chem 131002

 View more versions of this product

Catalog No. LC131002


Specifications Description & Specifications


Chromic Acid
Passes Test
Soluble in water
Room Temperature
Oxygen; Thermal decomposition generates: Corrosive vapors
Clear, orange
Certified Grade
10.0% ± 0.5% (w/v)
Poly Bottle
Traceable to NIST

Chemical Identifiers

Certified Grade
Chromic Acid

Safety and Handling

GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
Toxic in contact with skin.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
May cause genetic defects.
May cause cancer.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Do not breathe mist, vapors, spray.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
Wear respiratory protection.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
Avoid release to the environment.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Do not induce vomiting.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If on skin (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
Collect spillage.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.