missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Midsize Child Kyle inflates with air or water for easy care and use:Description & Specifications
Now you can teach and practice life-saving CPR techniques on truly lifelike child and infant manikins. These manikins are designed to weigh and feel exactly like real babies.
Learn infant CPR on Newborn Kim:
- Full-body, ruggedly designed infant manikin is designed for easy flow-through cleaning and sanitizing
- No need to disassemble to clean
- Comes dressed and with a carrying case and one dozen disposable lungs
Midsize Child Kyle inflates with air or water for easy care and use:
- Full-body child manikin used to teach CPR on a child weighing between 9 and 23kg, for whom neither adult nor child methods are appropriate
- Fill with water or inflate with air to achieve realistic weight
- Height: 33.5 in. (86cm); weight: 24.3 lb. (11kg) when water-filled
- Disposable external lung has a simulated skin overlay that expands and contracts realistically
- Comes with clothing, air inflation pump and bulb syringe for airway flushing, plus one dozen disposable lungs and carrying bag
|To teach and practice life-saving CPR techniques on truly lifelike child and infant manikins|
|Soft carry bag, clothing, 12 disposable lungs|