GHS H Statement: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes serious eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation.
GHS P Statement: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.