Thermo Scientific™ Cary-Blair with Indicator Single Vial
Collect, preserve, and recover enteric bacterial pathogens with a fecal transport that comes with industry color-coding and sporked caps and is stored at room temperature.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ RE21610*
Collect, preserve, and recover enteric bacterial pathogens in stool specimens with Thermo Scientfic™ Cary-Blair with Indicator Single Vial, part of a complete collection of quality fecal transports which come with industry standard color-coding and easy-to-use sporked caps.Maintain the viability of enteric bacterial pathogens during transport and storage with a formulation that includes 1.16% agar and is ready for use without any special preparation. Save valuable storage space with a transport that is stored in its original container at room temperature.
- Cary-Blair with Indicator is an isotonic and nonnutritive medium, which does not contain a fermentable carbohydrate.
- Sodium thioglycollate is added to impede oxidation.
- Disodium phosphate is incorporated in the medium to act as a buffering agent, which prevents overgrowth of Escherichia coli and Enterobacter species.
- The relatively high pH minimizes the destruction of bacteria due to acid formation.
- Phenol red, a pH indicator, is added to demonstrate acidic shifts that can affect the viability of some enteric pathogens.
Look to us for convenient kit packaging options, including bulk kits.
Multilingual patient collection instructions are included.
Choose from a wide range of collection and preservation products for fecal specimens, which is important to the successful growth, isolation and detection of microorganisms.
- Cary Blair with Indicator
- Formalin 10%
- Formalin 5%
- PVA Modified Fixative
- SAF Fixative
- Zinc PVA Fixative
- Empty Vial
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Cary-Blair with Indicator Single Vial (Green Cap)|
|Single vial. Packaged in partitioned boxes.|