Cardinal Health™ Protegrity™ CP Sterile Latex Cleanroom Gloves
Powder free, sterile latex gloves meet all relevant ASTM standards and are recommended for Class 1000/ISO 6 or higher cleanroom environments.
Manufacturer: Cardinal Health™ 2Y72N7
- Powder free, natural rubber latex
- Recommended for ISO 6/Class 1000 or higher
- Clean-processed and chlorinated
- Integrated nitrile coating for effortless donning and improved glove strength
- Hand molds with independent thumb design allow for natural fit and movement
- Specially designed to reduce hand fatigue
Documentation is available upon request, Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712, Contains 50 micrograms (μg) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2), Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|Class 1000/ISO 6|