Cardinal Health™ CP100 BT Sterile Latex Cleanroom Gloves
Powder free, sterile latex gloves meet all relevant ASTM standards and are recommended for Class 100/ISO 5 or higher cleanroom environments.
Manufacturer: Cardinal Health™ 2Y5006
- Powder free, natural rubber latex
- Recommended for ISO 5/Class 100 or higher
- Clean-processed and chlorinated
- Interlocking, beaded cuff design helps reduce roll-down
- Hand molds with independent thumb design allow for natural fit and movement
- Designed to help reduce hand fatigue
- Textured, anti-slip finish
Documentation is available upon request, Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712, Contains 50 micrograms (μg) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2), Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|Class 100/ISO 5|