Cardinal Health™ Multi-Flex™ CC100 Non-Sterile Latex Cleanroom Gloves
Powder free, 12 in. latex gloves meet all relevant ASTM standards and are recommended for Class 100/ISO 5 or higher cleanrooms.
Manufacturer: Cardinal Health™ 2Y1603
- Powder free, natural rubber latex
- Recommended for ISO 5/Class 100 or higher critical environments
- Clean-processed and chlorinated
- Interlocking, beaded cuff design helps reduce roll-down
- Exclusive hand molds with independent thumb design allow for natural fit and reduces hand fatigue
Documentation is available upon request, Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712, Contains 50 micrograms (μg) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2), Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|Class 100/ISO 5|