Cardinal Health™ CP100 BT Ambi Non-Sterile Latex Cleanroom Gloves
Powder free, 12 in. latex gloves meet all relevant ASTM standards and are recommended for Class 1000/ISO 6 or higher cleanrooms.
Manufacturer: Cardinal Health™ 2Y1730
- Powder free, natural rubber latex
- Recommended for Class 1000 (ISO 6) or higher cleanrooms
- Clean-processed and chlorinated
- Beaded cuff design helps reduce roll-down
- Textured, anti-slip finish
- Packed in a Class 100/ISO 5 cleanroom environment
Documentation is available upon request, Tested in accordance with ASTM D 5712, Contains 50 micrograms (μg) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2), Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|Class 1000/ISO 6|
|CP 100 BT|