Calcium Hypochlorite (Granular/Certified), Fisher Chemical
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific Company FLC100500
Safety and Handling
SDS & Safety Documents
Oxidizer: Contact with combustible/organic material may cause fire. Harmful if swallowed. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from clothing and other combustible materials. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 5.1, : Oxidizer