BrandTech™ VACUUBRAND™ ME2C NT Oil-Free Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
A vacuum pump excellent for many laboratory fluid movement applications including vacuum filtration and solid phase extraction, as well as degassing, and evaporation of volatile solvents.
$3,535.76 - $3,535.76
Operation at ultimate vacuum produces decibel levels comparable to a quiet, face-to-face conversation.
- Ultimate vacuum: 52Torr (70mbar).
- Free air capacity: 38 lpm (1.4cfm).
- ME2C NT vacuum pump has flowpaths constructed of materials with excellent corrosion resistance, such as PTFE heads and diaphragms.
- VACUUBRAND chemistry-design diaphragm pumps eliminate the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps.
- Typical service intervals are from 10,000-15,000 hours.
|One phase motor, on/off switch, cable with plug, operating manual|
|-10 to 60°C|
|ETFE pump head, PTFE diaphragm, PTFE tubing, FFKM valve|
|10° to 40°C|