BrandTech™ VACUUBRAND™ BVC Fluid Aspiration Systems for Cell Culture
BVC fluid aspiration systems are the first to account for the needs of a modern biology laboratory
Manufacturer: BrandTech™ 20727203
DescriptionBasic, Control and Professional models to serve your fluid aspiration needs.
- 2 or 4L vessels for safe collection and disposal of your biological waste.
- Autoclavable hydrophobic 0.2μm biofilter protects the pump or other vacuum supply from biohazardous aerosols.
- The VacuuHandControl (VHC) keeps all fluid within the aspiration tubing for the ultimate in containment and cleaning convenience.
- G models feature a 2L glass collection vessel with scratch and fragment protection coating and true bleach resistance.
- Standard versions include a 4L heavy duty polypropylene vacuum bottle for increased capacity.
- Control and Professional models feature powerful VACUUBRAND™ chemistry design vacuum pumps with exceptionally long service life and enough power for two users.
- Streamlined design incorporates bottle, controls and pump (Control and Professional models), in a lab friendly small footprint.
- Quick connectors are supplied with the standard (non-G) Professional, but can be added to the other five models.
- The unpowered version, suitable for use with a VACUU LAN vacuum network, central vacuum system or shared pump.
- Provides a suitable vacuum level in the bottle for aspiration, and shuts off connection to the line when appropriate vacuum level is reached.
- Supplied with a stable and easy-to-clean powder coated metal stand, 0.2μm aerosol filter, and VacuuHandControl.
- Available in heavy duty polypropylene, or bleach resistant glass versions.
- The BVC Control features a powerful whisper-quiet VACUUBRAND chemistry-design vacuum pump, eliminating the need for central vacuum supply.
- Potentially biohazardous materials can be contained in a local area.
- The pump is turned on and off automatically on demand when using the VacuuHandControl which further reduces the noise level.
- An easy to clean touch panel adjusts and indicates the vacuum level switchpoint.
- Available with either a 4L polypropylene, or 2L bleach resistant glass bottle.
- Includes an external liquid level sensor, which operates without contacting bottle contents.
- A special disinfection program allows the aspiration of disinfectant after the system is shut down to decontaminate the VacuuHandControl.
- The 4L polypropylene bottle version is supplied with quick connectors as standard.
- The 2L glass bottle “bleach proof” version includes hose barb connections; optional quick connectors are available.
- Replacement filter 638266
- Replacement VHCpro tubing (sold per meter, minimum order 3m) 636156
- VHCpro hand controller (one supplied with unit) 688061
- VHCpro stand 635680
- Pipette tip ejector for VHCpro 635638
- 8-channel adapter with tip ejector for VHCpro 635679
- BVC shuttle (wheeled cart to facilitate access to BVC when under a BSC) 696880
- Quick connect for second user (between VHCpro and bottle) 635807
- Standard connect for second user 699943
- Quick connect (between bottle and pump) 635808
- Replacement 4L PP bottle (with cap) 635810
- Replacement 2L glass bottle (with cap) 635809
- 2L glass bottle adapter 635839
|4L Polypropylene bottle, vacuum pump, US plug, 0.2μm biofilter|
|-10 to 60°C|
Spend $1,500 on a qualifying VACUUBRANDâ¢ Vacuum Pump, get $600 in BrandTechâ¢ Products at no additional cost.