Supplemental Module I
- Addition of this module to the PC3001 Basic adds a CVC3000 vacuum controller to provide all of the VARIO control functions
- With the addition of this module, the system will be able find and follow boiling point curves, have single-point hysteresis-free vacuum, have up to ten user programs, interface with a computer via a bi-directional RS232 serial port, plug-and-play installation of peripheral valves via VACUU·BUS, and more
- All functions are controlled with a large graphic display and the use of a “turn-and-push” jogwheel
- Inlet catchpot is also included to preserve the performance of the pump from vacuum line condensate
- Addition of this module to the PC3001 Basic adds an exhaust condenser and catchpot to allow the capture of solvent that passes through the pump
- Condenser catchpot capacity is 500mL
PC3001 Basic can only be upgraded to full VARIO performance with the purchase of Supplemental Module I. A standard CVC3000 controller will not interface with the pump.