Disposable cuvets to replace expensive, fragile quartz cuvets in many applications.
Manufacturer: BrandTech™ 759165EM
Manufactured to offer consistent performance.
- Eliminate the hassles associated with reusable quartz cuvets
- Can be used with most polar organic solvents
- Plastic material offers greater chemical resistance than PS or PMMA cuvets
- Use the semi-micro size UV-Cuvets for sample volumes (1.5-3.0mL), macro UV-Cuvets for larger volumes (2.5mL) and Ultra-micro UV-Cuvets for volumes as small as 70μL
- Ultra-micro UV-Cuvets are available with either 8.5mm or 15mm window heights
- Individually wrapped, DNA-, DNase- and RNase-free, for use with critical samples
|Certified RNase and DNase-free|
|Used for 1.5 to 3mL sample volumes, and most polar organic solvents|
|Spectrophotometers and photometers|