BrandTech™ BRAND™ seripettor™ Bottletop Dispensers
Suitable for use with bases, buffers, aqueous solutions of organic and inorganic substances, dilute non-oxidizing acids, and many polar solvents. Space-saving, low-rise design provides stability for easy one-handed operation and fit most common reagent bottles with the included adapters.
Supplier: BrandTech™ BRAND™ 4720150
Suitable for use with bases, such as ammonia and sodium hydroxide; buffers; aqueous solutions of organic and inorganic substances; dilute non-oxidizing acids; and many polar solvents.
- Fluid path consists of materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene and EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene-rubber)
- Full scale accuracy of ≤±1.2% and reproducibility of ≤0.2%
- Fit most common reagent bottles with the included adapters
- Space-saving, low-rise design provides stability for easy one-handed operation
- With simple, clear volume adjustment for accuracy and a sturdy, supported discharge tube for safe operation
- No fragile glass parts to break
- Replaceable cylinder/piston cartridge has a wiping seal for renewability
This dispenser is not intended for use with scintillation fluid; non-polar solvents, such as xylene and most xylene substitutes; or strong, oxidizing or concentrated acids. For these liquids, choose the appropriate Dispensette™ bottletop dispenser.
|Seripettor Bottletop Dispenser|
|Discharge tube, telescoping filling tube, spare dispensing cartridge, 45/33mm and 45/38mm thread polypropylene adapters, operating manual|
|59°F to 104°F|
|Up to 2.2 g/cm3|
|2.5 to 25 mL|
|15°C to 40°C|