Brady™ TLS2200™ and TLS-PC™ General Purpose Labels
Labels for the TLS 2200™ & TLS-PC Link™ Thermal Transfer Portable Printers in a wide variety of materials to meet your application needs.
Manufacturer: Brady™ PTL21427
- Self-Laminating Polyester (B-461) has a permanent acrylic adhesive, good print smudge resistance, solvent resistance and high/low temperature performance.
- Glossy white finish with permanent acrylic (B-423) meets requirements of a halogen-free material per DIN VDE 0472 part 815 and has a service temperature of -94 to 230° F (-70 to 110° C).
- Provided in a self-laminated (B-427) format with a white printable zone and translucent overlaminating area to protect text with durable, permanent acrylic adhesive has outstanding water and oil resistance.
- The adhesive and cloth backing material (B-427) offers excellent holding power, yet allow for clean removal and repositioning.
- Sticks to any clean, dry surface and is specially formulated topcoat for excellent print quality.
|UL, Pass 2002/95/EC|
|BMP™71, TLS 2200™, TLS-PC Link™|
|-70°C to +70°C|
|3 to 0000 AWG|
|TLS 2200/TLS PC Link Labels|
|General Purpose Label|
|Communications cables, Laboratory identification, Panel identification, Voice/data identification, Wire and cable marking|
|2.5 in. H x 1 in. W|