Brady™ TLS PC Link™ Thermal Labeling System
Rugged desktop/portable printer with multiple labeling capabilities
Manufacturer: Brady™ TLSPCAC
Lightweight desktop/portable printer system has thermal transfer printing, bar coding, and multiple material configuration capabilities.
- Included Windows™ drivers permit labels to be printed from LabelMark™ software (included), as well as BradySoft™, or any software that is Windows compatible; firmware may be upgraded through the mini-Din serial jack
- Printer utilizes TLS2200 printer materials and ribbons, plus bulk rolls of material
- Works with specialty lab materials which are sized to specific vial and tube sizes
- Withstands tough lab conditions including liquid nitrogen, freezer autoclave, xylene, ethanol and DMSO
- Prints up to 500 labels between charges
Uses AC power or rechargeable battery pack; replacement power supply/battery charger and rechargeable battery pack available separately.
|Provides an extra power supply for use with the Brady TLS-PC Link™ thermal labeling system|
|120V at 60Hz|
|Brady TLS-PC Link™ thermal labeling system|