Ideal for any marking or identification application, including pipe markers and valve tags; maintenance, equipment, instruction, warehouse, and safety labels; and laboratory applications. Can be used in the office, throughout the plant, or in the field.
- Lightweight, hand-held label maker creates made-to-order labels quickly and easily, with no secondary operations
- Contains a library of more than 100 symbols and pictograms
- Operates in at least 12 resident languages
- Automatic type sizing and layout eliminates guesswork
- Type ranges in size from 0.75 to 1.75 in. (1.91 to 4.45cm)
- Type can be underlined, bolded, italicized, condensed, expanded, printed vertically, and customized
- Bar coding capability and alphanumeric sequencing with user-defined index
- 10,000-byte memory lets users create and store bar codes and frequently used labels
- Uses easy-to-load, industrial-strength label tapes and ribbons, available in a wide range of colors and designed that meet all color and regulatory requirements (order separately)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 × 3.75 × 4.5 in. (30.5 × 9.53 × 11.4cm). Runs on rechargeable battery or AC power supply. Optional accessories available.
|Ideal for any marking or identification|
|HandiMark™ portable label maker|