Bradley™ Halo™ Wall-Mount Eyewash
Save space and and delivers effective eye washdown coverage and spray pattern with the Bradley Halo™ Wall-Mount Eyewash.
Manufacturer: Bradley™ S192240A1AAAA00
The Halo eyewash unit offers a high performance rinsing platform that provides rapid relief to eyes that have been injured by chemicals or particulate.
- Provides 4.8gpm of water at safe velocity
- Operated by ergonomic push handle and hand activation eyewash paddle
- Barrier-free design with 0.5 in. (1.27cm) stay-open eyewash ball valve
- Antimicrobial protection available
- Features Self-draining Aquaduct™ design
- Fully-assembled and Factory-tested
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Galvanized steel supply and waste pipes protected with BRADTECT™ safety yellow coating
- Bowl constructed of yellow impact-resistant plastic or stainless-steel material
- Waste drain fitting, 1.25 in. (3.17cm) and tailpiece furnished
- Check valves for backflow prevention with 0.37 in. (0.9cm) female dual NPT female inlet and outlet connections
- Integral flow control in sprayhead assembly assures safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30 to 90psi
ANSI Standard Z358.1 compliant
|ANSI Z358.1-2009, ADA, EN 15154-1, EN 15154-2, UL|
|0.4 gpm at 30psi|
|Plastic bowl, Galvanized Steel, yellow coating pipe and fitting, eyewash stay open Chrome Plated Brass ball valve, universal identification sign, inspection tag|
|30 to 90psi|
|Stainless Steel push handle|
|Instant relief to eyes from harmful particulates or chemicals|
Not intended to dispense water for human consumption through drinking or for preparation of food or beverages.