Thermo Scientific™ Bottle/Tube Roller
Capable of rolling multiple size tubes or bottles, features digital controlled speed ranging from 1- 80 RPM, and is safe to use in CO2 and/or humid environments.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 88881003
The sleek compact design is capable of rolling multiple size tubes or bottles, features digital controlled speed ranging from 1- 80rpm, and is safe to use in CO2 and/or humid environments. Maximize valuable bench or incubator space by stacking two high with the optional stacking kit. Control without disturbing incubating samples with the optional remote control, which also adds a timer function when used. Includes O Rings to ensure smooth rolling when using tubes.
- Adjustable speed accommodates a variety of applications
- Anti-corrosive, wear-resistant construction enables use in humid and CO2 environments
- Adjustable rollers accommodate a variety of tube/bottle sizes
- Stacking kit allows stacking two units, saving valuable bench space
- Optional remote control facilitates operating unit while in incubator and adds timer function
O Rings to ensure smooth rolling when using tubes
|1 to 80rpm|
|AC100V to 240V|
|LED Roller Speed Display|
|6 rollers standard, up to 11 can be added|
|0 to 999 min. or continuous|
|≤ 95% humidity and CO2 resistant|
|14.2 x 14.9 x 2.8 in. (360 x 378 x 72mm)|
|4° to 60°C (Operating)|
|Two high with optional kit|
|AC100V to 240V 50/60Hz|
|1 to 80rpm|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.