Invitrogen™ Bolt™ 4 to 12%, Bis-Tris, 1.0 mm Mini Protein Gel, 17-well
Separation Range: 3.5 to 260 kd; Separation Type: Denaturing; For Use With: Mini Gel Tank, XCell SureLock Mini
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSNW04127BOX
Similar to NuPAGE™ Bis-Tris gels, Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels are designed to deliver consistent gel performance and provide a neutral pH environment that minimizes protein modifications. Bolt gels are ideal for Western blot transfer and analysis, and any other techniques where protein integrity is crucial. Also use Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels to obtain optimal results for day-to-day protein separation needs.
Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels come in four polyacrylamide concentrations: 8%, 10%, 12%, and 4–12% gradient. The gels can be run using Bolt MES or MOPS SDS running buffer to obtain different separation ranges. Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels consist of a neutral pH-buffered (pH 6.4) polyacrylamide gel and have an operating pH of about 7.0. Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels also come in four different well formats: 10, 12, 15, and 17 wells.
- Optimized run conditions—separate proteins using constant voltage in approximately 35 minutes
- Better protein integrity—neutral pH sample preparation process preserves proteins
- Improved protein separation—offer sharper bands, high resolution, longer shelf life, and higher accuracy of results than tris-glycine—based gels
- Wedge-shaped wells—easier sample loading and up to two times higher sample volume than other 1.0mm-thick gels
- Multichannel pipettor compatible—achieve high throughput sample preparation and loading using the 17-well format
|Day-to-Day Protein Separations, Techniques where Protein Integrity is Crucial, Western Blot Transfer and Analysis|
|4°C to 25°C|
|Bis-Tris Plus Gel|
|3.5 to 260 kd|
|Up to 30 µL per well|
|up to 30 µL|
|Up to 30 μL/well (15 μL recommended)|
|4 to 12%|
|Mini Gel Tank,XCell SureLock Mini|
|1D well (wedge shaped)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.