Offers researchers a compact, 12-position slide hybridization system capable of performing complex IHC and In situ Hybridization reactions. The digital microprocessor control offers full programmability of up to three time controlled temperature set points. The precision temperature control and sealed chamber offer the ideal environment for controlled IHC and InSitu Hybridization reactions.
- Programmable digital controls allow user define and control up to three ramp/timed segments
- Calibration mode ensures accurate readings
- Four leveling feet; even if surface isn't level, the unit can be
- Friction hinged lid eliminates confusion as to where user placed lid when removing or placing slides
- Small footprint frees up benchspace
- Rapid heat up with excellent accuracy and uniformity
- Two wells for water, should protocol require humidity
- Overall Dimensions: 10D x 17W x 4 in.H (25.4 x 43.2 x 10.2cm)
- Slide Capacity: 12 slides
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5°C to 100°C
- Stability: Typically ±0.2°C
- Heat-up Rate: Ambient to 65°C in 20 minutes
- Electrical: 115V, 230V; 230V units supplied with continental European plug
- Shipping Weight: 14 lb.
We strongly recommend using covered and sealed slides for higher temperatures (>37°C) or prolonged periods (>1 hour) incubations.
- In situ hybridization
- All single temperature microscope slide incubation procedures
- Slide warming and drying
- Histology, Hematology
UL, CSA and CE certifications.
|Ambient 5 to 100°C|