Bioptechs™ Live Microscopy FCS2 and FCS3 Closed Systems
Component of Bioptechs open and closed systems for live-cell micro-observations and time-lapse imaging. Integrated solution for closed-system microenvironmental control with near-laminar perfusion
Manufacturer: Bioptechs™ 1301195
Systems offer compatibility with all microscopy techniques. New FCS3 system is specifically optimized for use with upright microscopes. Both consist of controller, chamber, microaqueduct slides and stage adapter.
- Parallel-plate flow cell provides uniform temperature control, user-definable flow cavity; works with all illumination modes
- Easily modified for time-lapse micro-observation of living cells; especially suited for stopped-flowthrough high-rate flow procedures requiring rapid media exchange and where discrete control of cell surface shear is adjustable
- Controls cell temperature uniformly across entire field, from ambient to 50°C ±0.1°C; bicarbonate or organic buffers can be used in chamber
- Separate channels for microaqueduct slide and chamber frame
- Backlit LCD, user calibration, and auto reset
- Patented microaqueduct slide ensures proper Koehler illumination with high-numeric-aperture optics in transmitted and reflected modes
- Cover slip is 40mm dia. × 0.16–0.19mm thick; slide is 75 O.D. × 13mmH (3 × 1/2 in.)
- Imaging aperture: 22mm
- Volume (min./max.): 6.6/706mm3; maximum volume exchange rate: 1/sec.
- Separation between optical surfaces, 50 to 1000μm; minimum fluid aperture, 0.63mm2
System dimensions: 17L × 9W × 9 in.H (43.2 × 22.9 × 22.9cm). For 120/240V 50/60Hz. Require Objective Heater and Controller for high NA objectives.