Bioptechs™ Live Cell Microscopy Perfusion System
Component of Bioptechs open and closed systems for live-cell micro-observations and time-lapse imaging. Required for use with Bioptechs FCS2 closed system
Manufacturer: Bioptechs™ 1620031
- Delta T open-dish system requires hinged perfusion adapter set, perfusable cover glass lid, microperfusion pump, and double tube pump set
- FCS2 and FCS3 closed systems require microperfusion pump and single tube pump set
- Single- or dual-channel peristaltic pump designed specifically for low flowrates of 2 to 75mL/hr.
- Pump base is threaded for easy mounting to a stand or fixture near the microscope
- Driven by a tachometer-regulated, multistage DC gear motor for smooth analog rotation of the roller spindle to prevent instantaneous steps
- Regulated by internal control circuitry (adjustable from 2 to 75mL/hr) or by computer via computer-controlled analog port
Pump measures 4L × 2 1/2W × 2 1/4 in.H (10 × 6 × 6cm); weighs 1 lb. (0.45kg).
|Perfusion Connector Kit|
|9V AC adapter, contains an internal 9V battery that can function as primary power, single 1/16 in. I.D. tube for use as a single-channel pump and a dual tube with two 1/16 in. I.D. tubes for use as a dual-channel pump, tubes are terminated with a 1/16 in. tubing barb|