Cytiva Binder-Free Glass Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/C
Combines fine particle retention with good flow rate. Whatman™ Binder-Free Glass Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/C are ideal for the collection of suspended solids in potable water, natural and industrial wastes.
Supplier: Cytiva 1822185
DescriptionWhatman glass microfiber filters without binder feature low resistance to fluid flow and high particle-loading capacity. These filters can be used at temperatures up to 500ºC. The fine capillary structure of glass fiber filters can absorb large quantities of water, enabling spot tests and liquid scintillation counting methods.
Glass microfiber filters are mainly used in applications such as air or water monitoring and can be used as pre-filters for membranes.
- Medium to fast, high loading
- Airflow: 6.7s/100mL
- Air Monitoring
- Clarification of aqueous liquids containing low to medium levels of fine particulates
- Cell harvesting
- Liquid scintillation counting
- Marine chemistry and biochemistry
- Radioimmunoassay procedures