SHOWA™ C9905PF Single Use Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Silicon free, clean-processed highly chemical resistant cleanroom glove with high tear resistance and excellent grip!
Manufacturer: SHOWA™ C9905PFLW
Class 100 cleanroom (ISO 5).
- Clean-processed 100% Nitrile glove.
- Delivers exceedingly good ESD properties and particulate counts, protecting high-end semi-conductors and perishable foodstuffs alike.
- White color is ideal for clean room, lab and food processing environments that require exacting standards of industrial hygiene.
- Textured finger-tips provide enhanced grip and tactile discrimination.
- Long, beaded cuff design ensures compatibility with clean room garments and apparel.
- Category III, EN 374 approved.
- Cleanroom operations.
- Food processing.
- Electronics manufacturing.
- Intricate parts handling.
- Paint applications.
Packed 100 gloves per polybag, then double-bagged, then placed in master case polyliner to ensure integrity. Manufactured in an ISO 9002-certified facility. 12 in. long (30.5cm), 6mil thickness.
Comply with 21CFR 170-199.
|EU Regulation 425/2016, EN 420, EN 374-1:2016, EN 374-5:2016/Virus, EU Regulation 1935/2004 & 10/2011|
|Double PE bag|