|1.5520 to 1.5540 (20°C, 589nm)|
|01,50; 05,24; 13,219|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful in contact with skin. Toxic if inhaled.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.