Bel-Art™ Micro-Tube Homogenizer: Pestles and Tubes
Chemical and heat resistant, colorant-free
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F650000003
Tube; Bel-Art; Micro-Tube homogenizer system; Chemical, heat and resistant; Colorant-free; Frosted side, cap surfaces for labeling; Snap-cap design; DNase, Rnase and Pyrogen-free; 0.5mL; Individual pack; 100/Pk.
Matched pestle tips and micro tubes can be used either with homogenizer or with hand processing.
- Tight tolerances, thorough homogenization and grinding of materials
- Chemical and heat resistant, colorant-free to eliminate potential leaching of heavy metals into samples
- Manufactured and packaged in class 10,000 cleanroom
- Certified DNase, RNase and Pyrogen-free
- Made of animal and phalate/phalate-ester free polypropylene
- Available in individual or bulk packs
- Unique ribbed shaft provides precise finger control of homogenization for shear sensitive samples
- Fit most motorized mixer adapters
- Tube bottom 25% thicker bottoms than industry standard
- Frosted side and cap surfaces for labeling, positive seal snap-cap design and pierceable top
|Animal and phalate/phalate-ester free polypropylene|
|Micro-Tube homogenizer system|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.