Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Riteflow™ Mounted Flowmeters
For corrosive and noncorrosive liquids and gases
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ H404070075
Flowmeter, Mounted; Scienceware Riteflow; Al frame; SS and Delrin control valve; 2 floats; PP barbs for tubing 8-9.5mm I.D; Accepts 1/8 female NPT fitting; Max. 200psi; Max 121 deg. C; Size 2; Magnified 150mm scaleUseful metering ratios are 10:1 or better. All flowmeters except size 1 may be used with dual float combinations to increase metering to 20:1. Pressure drop is negligible. Flow ranges are linear; low differential pressures are independent of flowrate changes.
- Heavy-walled borosilicate glass tubes with fused ceramic scales are shock resistant and chemically inert
- Can be used with almost any corrosive or noncorrosive gas or liquid
- Accurate over a wide range of gas and liquid flowrates: from 0.03 to 1812mL/min. for water, and from 2.5 to 60,888mL/min. for air
- Accurate to within ±2% of full scale, with repeatability of ±0.25% of full scale
- Calibration charts for air and water are included; charts for other gases and liquids are available from Bel-Art™ on request at no charge
|150mm Models with Aluminum Body|
|Glass and Stainless Steel|
|Glass: 0.23 to 5.5; Stainless: 1.1 to 20.4mL/min.|
|±2% Full Scale|
|1/8 female NPT|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.